BEHUTET, a magazine of Modern Thelemic Magick and Culture, is a widely circulated magazine of Thelesis Lodge O.T.O.
"Behutet" is an epithet for the Egyptian winged sun-disk.
The magazine focuses on magical techniques, occult history and Thelemic culture in a modern setting. We strive to make the magazine as original as possible and as such we tend to avoid reprints of commonly available material and commentaries on same. As a practical technical journal we also tend to steer clear of poetry, with the noted exception of poetic Invocations and/or channeled writings.
Read more about BEHUTET and it's history on our about page.
- Introduction from The Editors
- Jason Miller's Sex, Sorcery and Spirit
- Finnegans Wake
The Sigla and the Tetragrammation
- The Symbolism Within the First Degree of Masonry
- A Study of the Magical Significance of the Number Eleven
- Book Reviews:
- H. P. Lovecraft and the Black Magickal Tradition
- DIY Magic: A Strange and Whimsical Guide to Creativity